Our WorkXRAIL Group - Engineering Together
Switches and Crossings Nationwide
Published: 21st July 2019
This Case Study was Written by: Monica Barbosa - XRAIL Group
- The Clients –Colas Rail
- The Project –Site Support and plain line support for switches and crossings nationwide
- Project Period – 2017 – current
XRAIL’s scope of its bid, under the terms of the Colas Rail commission, required to provide SMTH, Installation and Testing services for various types of Switches and Crossings across the Network.
- Tubular Stretcher replacement,
- Ground Frame
- Clamp Lock points Mk1, Mk 2 and Mk3.
- In Bearer Clamp Lock (IBCL)
This project is still ongoing.